Wednesday, April 4, 2012

20 Minutes

A certain someone who will read this eventually is gonna go  #faceplam  "and you blogged about it, really?"


Yes Yoda i did.

What if you realised that in 20 mins your life is gonna change. Maybe for the better or for the worse.

That dream trip may come true but what happens to you in the next 20 mins can ruin your chances for it.

That one phone call you longed for will not happen if you do something you are not meant to in the next 20 mins

 Twenty mins in that white magnetic field chamber has changed the course of my life. My dream trip is not gonna happen. I am never gonna make that phone call. People around me are going to look at me in a different light. You will realise that all that you dreamed about is just a make believe.

Twenty mins and your life can change.


Hoping that this all this just goes back to normal in the next 20 hours and it does not turn into a drama that am making of it.




No comments: